The teaching model is based on activities with genuine car parts arranged to facilitate the student’s learning process:
• The application is real, with all of the pieces of the vehicle that are to be learned about effectively integrated (electrical installations, connections, cabling, components, circuits, etc.)
• Help in significantly reducing procedural activities learning time, thanks to the easy accessibility to the components, connectors and verification points. In addition, the characteristics of a car mounted motor are preserved.
• The instructor has the possibility of demonstrating the various systems and how to check the symptoms of different malfunctions.
• It enables students to develop diagnostic capabilities using professional tools and to repair break-downs.
• It is motivational for the students.