Uncontrolled single-three-phase rectifi cation
There is a series of rectifi er bridges incorporated onto a 6 power diode base (10A/600W) which are interconnectable and individually insulated against over voltage.
With the use of set of templates and connectors, it is possible to select and confi gure the various types of rectifi er bridges which are under analysis:
- RNC-121 Template: medium wave single phase rectifier
- RNC-122 Template: single phase bridge rectifier.
- RNC-123 Template: medium wave two-phase rectifier.
- RNC-124 Template: medium wave three phase rectifier.
- RNC-125 Template: three phase bridge rectifier.
The unit is designed to work on both standard as well as low voltage (22/38). There are high security 4mm bushes and 2m bushes provided for this, which also allow you to be able to measure the voltages and the currents of the circuits.
The unit s supply inputs are protected by 10A ultra-rapid fuses.
Included standard accessories:
- User’s manual.
- Connection bridges.
- TRI-120 teaching module: three-phase transformer (for low voltage operation, if required).