ODISEA is one of Alecop’s CNC milling machine, which exists as a real and virtual machine, both having the same operation.
It is currently distributed exclusively with the FAGOR 8055M control simulator.
With its full battery of activities, or case studies, the student can study from the machine components to the virtual realization of complex machining, highlighting:
- Identification of machine components.
- Know the kinematics of the machine.
- Types of mooring and its elements. Assembly and adjustment of components.
- Identify and mount toolholder tools and auxiliary elements in an automatic tool store.
- Basic operation of a CNC:
- Machining Preparation
- I work in MDI mode.
- I work in manual mode.
- Modify tool correctors.
- Execution of programs.
- Execution of machining processes. Complex machining