ECLIPSE is Alecop’s CNC lathe. It exists as a real and virtual machine having both the same operation.
It is currently distributed exclusively with the FAGOR 8055T control simulator.
With its full battery of activities, or case studies, the student can study from the machine components to the virtual realization of complex machining, highlighting:
- Identification of the parts of the machine.
- Machine handling (carriage movement, head movements)
- Identification and assembly of tools and tool holders (VDI disk).
- Types of mooring, selection and assembly of gross.
- Security elements.
- Identification and realization of machining
- Execution of machining programs.
- Basic operation of a CNC:
- Search for 0.
- Establishment of car and head speeds.
- I work in MDI mode.
- I work in automatic mode.
- I work in manual mode.
- Modification of tool correctors.
- Program Execution