The electronic motor speed regulation training devices presented in this catalogue are the result of having converted the corresponding industrial regulators into training devices, reproducing their construction and operating principles while providing major educational and functional advantages.
Basic content that can be worked on using this equipment:
- Block diagram representation of control systems.
- Speed control in both rotation directions.
- Four-quadrant operation.
- Operation at constant torque and power.
- Current and speed regulation, types of feedback and correctors.
- Speed regulation, P and PI correctors.
- Torque and speed regulation. Feedback loops and correctors.
- Torque regulation: detection of rotor position and set point generation.
- Dissipative braking: crowbar circuit.
- Analytic corrector tuning in accordance with the symmetric optimum criterion.
- Adjustment and tuning techniques.
- Asynchronous motor speed variation. Voltage/frequency ratio.
- Failure diagnosis and repair.