Study of level processes and flow, 540 series
Are you interested
Are you interested
in this product?
Do not hesitate and contact us. Click on the button and ask for more information. We will answer you as soon as possible.MORE INFORMATION
Included standard elements:
- Table-mounted frame.
- ALI-700 power supply module.
- Series 540 model and specific modules.
- Mains connection cable and 2 mm connectors.
- Manual and Practical Manual.
The units and models are as it follows:
Level and flow of a deposit unit
The model has a water-tight tank with two compartments, one to control the level and the other for drainage; there is a motorised pump which transfers the liquid from one place to another, and a set of sensors:
- For levels, using a float with linear potentiometer.
- For levels, by variable capacity.
- For levels, by ultrasound.
- For flow, by differences in hydrostatic pressure.
- For flow, by turbine.
- For hydrostatic pressure.
Printed connection terminals between the pump motor and the different sensors are included with the conditioning and control modules.
Setting and driver for pump motor modules
- Set point generator (adjustable ramp and step).
- Power amplifier for the motor pump.
- Overcurrent protection circuit calibrated to 1 A with automatic disconnection.
Float and hydrostatic pressure conditioner
- Hydrostatic pressure sensor conditioner
- Float type sensor conditioner.
- Offset and gain adjustment.
- Adjustment of corrector parameter values via potentiometric controls.
- Selection of P, I, D correctors or any combination of the same.
- Reset switch.
- Pressure-difference flow sensor conditioner with offset and gain adjustment
- Turbine flow sensor conditioner with frequency/ voltage converter and gain adjustment.
Ultrasonic and capacitive level conditioner
- Ultrasonic level sensor conditioner with oscillator and offset and gain adjustment
- Capacitive level sensor conditioner with oscillator and offset and gain adjustment
Download .PDF Catalogue
Click here to download the PDF catalogue for the equipment of this area.Download .PDF Catalogue