The model has a water-tight tank with two compartments, one to control the level and the other for drainage; there is a motorised pump which transfers the liquid from one place to another, and a set of sensors:
- For levels, using a float with linear potentiometer.
- For levels, by variable capacity.
- For levels, by ultrasound.
- For flow, by differences in hydrostatic pressure.
- For flow, by turbine.
- For hydrostatic pressure.
Printed connection terminals between the pump motor and the different sensors are included with the conditioning and control modules.