The model consists of a simulator of a furnace in which are located inside the heating (equipped with aluminium radiator) and the different temperature sensors.
On the left side of the oven is located a fan whose window can be closed by a lid, available on the reverse side of a ventilation window also with a lid.
The sensors contained on the model are:
- 1 integrated temperature transducer AD-590.
- 1 type J thermo-couple.
- 1 positive temperature coefficient resistance transducer PTC.
- 1 platinum resistive transducer PT-100.
The last three sensors above are in heat contact with another three integrated transducers AD-590 installed, and which serve as reference thermometers for these. Readings are taken from these transducers on the digital thermometer placed on the front panel of the model.
Printed connection terminals between the heater and the different sensors are included with the conditioning and control modules.
Standard components included:
• Table-mounted frame.
• ALI-700 power supply module.
• Series 540 model and specifi c control modules.
• Mains connection cable and 2 mm connectors.
• User Manual and Practical Manual.